Linen Bath Towel Huckaback Weave- White Striped
BTHBWSRegular price 59.00 Sale price 49.00
Have you ever dreamed of towels that are highly absorbent, easy to care for and a great lightweight companion for multiple uses without costing the Earth?
Well, looks like your dream just came true!
Wrap yourself in this beautifully soft linen huckaback bath towel and feel pure nature surrounding you. Your skin will love that
- there is no rubbing needed,
- simply press the towel to your skin and moisture is absorbed immediately
Especially babies, children and people with sensitive skin will love this!
Linen towels can be addictive :)!
- They help keeping your bathroom tidy and uncluttered by using very little space
- They save you valuable time and money by drying very quickly
- No need to replace them with the next trend since linen is timeless and classic
- They are easy to care for. Lint free, anti bacterial and don't soil.
- They reward you for keep using them by getting even softer and smoother after each wash
- Their lightweight makes them perfect and easy to use for elderly people
Need to pack your bags or like to be out and about at the beach, travelling, camping, picnic? Lightweight Linen towels are your perfect companion.
But it doesn’t stop there. If you need to be flexible… Pure Linen towels are up for lots of different uses. Use as a baby blanket, table cloth, a beach or picnic towel, skirt or a wrap to cover yourself on a chilly evening.
Lovingly handcrafted by a 3rd generation Lithuanian family business. Lithuania is a country that has been living, loving and singing linen for hundreds of years!
Buy buying our linen you help
- keeping this very old tradition alive!
- support our Australian Bushfires Helping Linen initiative!
- Mother Earth by choosing a sustainable product!
Thank you SO much!
Our high quality linen towels are pre-washed during the production process which makes them extremely soft yet durable and colours will not fade after washing. Towel seams are reinforced and special loops have been added for easier hanging. OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certificate.
Now all you need to do is click add to cart to “linen yourself”!
Not in stock what you are looking for? Send us an enquiry :-).